Icy roads cause multiple accidents on I-95 in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Icy roads are being blamed for more than one dozen accidents on I-95 is Delaware.
State police received a number of calls regarding multiple accidents on the northbound and southbound lanes near Wilmington.
Amid all the crashes, two injuries were reported.
Police are in the process of closing parts of I-95 due to the ice.
delaware, wilmington, accident, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 32 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea 38 min ago
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 30 min ago
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 16 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
2 min ago