Icy roads cause multiple accidents on I-95 in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Icy roads are being blamed for more than one dozen accidents on I-95 is Delaware.
State police received a number of calls regarding multiple accidents on the northbound and southbound lanes near Wilmington.
Amid all the crashes, two injuries were reported.
Police are in the process of closing parts of I-95 due to the ice.
delaware, wilmington, accident, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ