Icy roads cause multiple accidents on I-95 in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Icy roads are being blamed for more than one dozen accidents on I-95 is Delaware.
State police received a number of calls regarding multiple accidents on the northbound and southbound lanes near Wilmington.
Amid all the crashes, two injuries were reported.
Police are in the process of closing parts of I-95 due to the ice.
delaware, wilmington, accident, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police