Icy roads cause multiple accidents on I-95 in Del.
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Icy roads are being blamed for more than one dozen accidents on I-95 is Delaware.
State police received a number of calls regarding multiple accidents on the northbound and southbound lanes near Wilmington.
Amid all the crashes, two injuries were reported.
Police are in the process of closing parts of I-95 due to the ice.
delaware, wilmington, accident, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 54 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos