Boats damaged by fire in Bucks County
CROYDON, Pa. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two boats caught on fire at a marina in Croydon, Pennsylvania late Sunday night.
The incident occurred around 10:30 p.m. on the 400 block of Main Avenue.
Officials say two boats that were in dry dock went up in flames following an explosion at the Snug Harbor marina.
Fire crews were able to get the blaze under control without any injuries.
Investigators are trying to determine what caused the explosion.
fire, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- At least 11 hurt in large East Harlem explosion 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 40 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 17 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death