Couple escapes Pennsauken house fire
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a house early Monday morning in Pennsauken, Camden County.
Flames were first reported around 5:15 a.m. on the 8900 block of Collins Avenue.
Officials say the fire started outside near the rear of the house.
The couple that lived in the home managed to get out safely.
It took crews about a half hour to get the fire under control.
The cause is being investigated.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases