Couple escapes Pennsauken house fire
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a house early Monday morning in Pennsauken, Camden County.
Flames were first reported around 5:15 a.m. on the 8900 block of Collins Avenue.
Officials say the fire started outside near the rear of the house.
The couple that lived in the home managed to get out safely.
It took crews about a half hour to get the fire under control.
The cause is being investigated.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 46 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del.... 46 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape