Couple escapes Pennsauken house fire
PENNSAUKEN, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire damaged a house early Monday morning in Pennsauken, Camden County.
Flames were first reported around 5:15 a.m. on the 8900 block of Collins Avenue.
Officials say the fire started outside near the rear of the house.
The couple that lived in the home managed to get out safely.
It took crews about a half hour to get the fire under control.
The cause is being investigated.
camden county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station