Woman, child hurt in school bus accident in Philadelphia
FELTONVILLE - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman and a child are being treated for injuries after an accident in Feltonville involving a school bus.
It happened before 3:00 p.m. Monday in the southbound lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard at Front Street.
Investigators tell Action News a school bus and another vehicle collided.
Medics took a 22-year-old woman and a child to Aria Health, Torresdale Divison for injuries said to be non-life-threatening.
There is no word if children were on the bus at the time of the collision.
philadelphia, school bus, accident, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted local schools 10 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon to be under tight security
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous'
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!