Crews fight 2-alarm fire in Burlington County
BEVERLY, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a two-alarm house fire Monday night.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:30 p.m. along the 600 block of Broad Street in Beverly, New Jersey.
Firefighters quickly struck a second alarm.
It took several hours for crews to bring the blaze under control due to small, secondary explosions, possibly from aerosol cans.
There are no reported injuries.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J. 7 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 14 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 47 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 21 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos