Crews fight 2-alarm fire in Burlington County
BEVERLY, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a two-alarm house fire Monday night.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:30 p.m. along the 600 block of Broad Street in Beverly, New Jersey.
Firefighters quickly struck a second alarm.
It took several hours for crews to bring the blaze under control due to small, secondary explosions, possibly from aerosol cans.
There are no reported injuries.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos