Crews fight 2-alarm fire in Burlington County
BEVERLY, N.J. - January 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews in Burlington County battled a two-alarm house fire Monday night.
The fire broke out shortly after 6:30 p.m. along the 600 block of Broad Street in Beverly, New Jersey.
Firefighters quickly struck a second alarm.
It took several hours for crews to bring the blaze under control due to small, secondary explosions, possibly from aerosol cans.
There are no reported injuries.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 29 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 28 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
29 min ago