1 injured in Port Richmond house fire
PORT RICHMOND - January 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured in a fast-moving house fire in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The fire started around 11:45 p.m. on the 3500 block of Belgrade Street.
Officials say one person suffered minor burns while attempting to put the fire out.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man