1 injured in Port Richmond house fire
PORT RICHMOND - January 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured in a fast-moving house fire in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The fire started around 11:45 p.m. on the 3500 block of Belgrade Street.
Officials say one person suffered minor burns while attempting to put the fire out.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for missing 11-year-old boy 26 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 14 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
14 min ago