1 injured in Port Richmond house fire
PORT RICHMOND - January 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured in a fast-moving house fire in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia late Tuesday night.
The fire started around 11:45 p.m. on the 3500 block of Belgrade Street.
Officials say one person suffered minor burns while attempting to put the fire out.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, port richmond, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 6 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 41 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 6 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
6 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
6 min ago