Camden County school closed Thursday in wake of threat
MERCHANTVILLE, N.J. - January 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Camden County school will be closed Thursday due to an unspecified threat, officials say.
The threat was found in the boy's bathroom of the Merchantville School on 130 South Centre Street.
Officials say the school is closed as a precaution.
Police say an active investigation has been started.
Authorities are asking parents to speak to their children about the incident.
Anyone with any information should call the police department.
new jersey, camden county, school, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Windy And Cool 52 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Windy And Cool
52 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos