No injuries in Margate house fire
MARGATE - January 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There were no injuries after a two alarm fire in Margate Wednesday night.
Fire broke out in the 100 block of North Jefferson Avenue around 6:30 p.m.
Arriving firefighters found heavy fire showing from the two story home.
The fire was brought under control in about an hour.
Initial reports said one person was unaccounted for, however, it was later learned nobody was home at the time.
A neighboring home also suffered damage during the blaze.
Fire officials are investigating a cause.
new jersey, margate, jersey shore, fire, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 28 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act