No injuries in Margate house fire
MARGATE - January 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- There were no injuries after a two alarm fire in Margate Wednesday night.
Fire broke out in the 100 block of North Jefferson Avenue around 6:30 p.m.
Arriving firefighters found heavy fire showing from the two story home.
The fire was brought under control in about an hour.
Initial reports said one person was unaccounted for, however, it was later learned nobody was home at the time.
A neighboring home also suffered damage during the blaze.
Fire officials are investigating a cause.
new jersey, margate, jersey shore, fire, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 30 min ago
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
30 min ago