NJ fire sends 2 to hospital
WOODBURY, N.J. - January 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people have been hospitalized after a house fire in Gloucester County.
Fire broke out around 8:30 p.m. at a house in the unit block of Penn Boulevard in Woodbury.
Two people were taken to Crozer Chester Medical Center in critical, but stable condition.
The fire was brought under control within a half hour.
Fire officials are investigating.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in W. Phila. 35 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 45 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more