Mother, daughter escape fire in Delco
FOLCROFT, Pa. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A mother and her daughter escaped from a fast moving house fire in Folcroft, Delaware County.
It happened around 2:30 Friday morning on the 900 block of Grant Road.
Authorities say the fire started in a vehicle under the deck and spread to some propane tanks nearby.
It took fire crews about half hour to bring the blaze under control.
No injuries were reported but the Red Cross was called in to assist the displaced family.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 43 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 19 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
43 min ago