Flames tear through Montco home
LOWER FREDERICK TWP., Pa. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a fire at a single family home in Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:15 Friday morning on the 200 block of Meng Road in Lower Frederick Township.
Authorities say heavy flames were showing from the 2nd floor of the home upon arrival.
Surrounding fire companies responded to the scene. Extra water tankers were also brought in to assist with battling the blaze.
Fire crews were able to get the flames under control within an hour.
No injuries were reported.
Officials are still investigating what sparked the blaze.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 5 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 4 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 52 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar