Flames tear through Montco home
LOWER FREDERICK TWP., Pa. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews were called to battle a fire at a single family home in Montgomery County.
It happened around 1:15 Friday morning on the 200 block of Meng Road in Lower Frederick Township.
Authorities say heavy flames were showing from the 2nd floor of the home upon arrival.
Surrounding fire companies responded to the scene. Extra water tankers were also brought in to assist with battling the blaze.
Fire crews were able to get the flames under control within an hour.
No injuries were reported.
Officials are still investigating what sparked the blaze.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 37 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 32 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 25 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 41 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more