2 men shot while driving in Camden
CAMDEN, NJ - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were shot when someone opened fire on a SUV in Camden.
It happened around 3:00 Friday morning at the intersection of Kaighns and Mt. Ephraim avenues.
Authorities say the vehicle was struck multiple times. The driver then lost control and stopped on the sidewalk.
The victims - both in their 20s - were struck by the gunfire.
One of the victims was struck in the stomach and is listed in critical but stable condition.
The second victim was hit in the leg and is in stable condition.
So far police have no motive in the shooting.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed