2 men shot while driving in Camden
CAMDEN, NJ - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were shot when someone opened fire on a SUV in Camden.
It happened around 3:00 Friday morning at the intersection of Kaighns and Mt. Ephraim avenues.
Authorities say the vehicle was struck multiple times. The driver then lost control and stopped on the sidewalk.
The victims - both in their 20s - were struck by the gunfire.
One of the victims was struck in the stomach and is listed in critical but stable condition.
The second victim was hit in the leg and is in stable condition.
So far police have no motive in the shooting.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 7 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
32 min ago