2 men shot while driving in Camden
CAMDEN, NJ - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were shot when someone opened fire on a SUV in Camden.
It happened around 3:00 Friday morning at the intersection of Kaighns and Mt. Ephraim avenues.
Authorities say the vehicle was struck multiple times. The driver then lost control and stopped on the sidewalk.
The victims - both in their 20s - were struck by the gunfire.
One of the victims was struck in the stomach and is listed in critical but stable condition.
The second victim was hit in the leg and is in stable condition.
So far police have no motive in the shooting.
new jersey, camden, shooting, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests