Teen injured in two-car crash in Olney
OLNEY - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a two-vehicle crash in Olney that left a teenager injured.
It happened around 7:50 Friday morning at 5th and Champlost.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed debris from the wreckage spread across the intersection.
Authorities say a teenager was taken to Einstein Medical Center for serious injures.
An investigation into what caused the crash is underway.
philadelphia, olney, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 6 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 38 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 6 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 6 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 6 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
6 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
6 min ago