Police accuse Del. woman of sex with dog
MILFORD, Del. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware state police are investigating allegations of bestiality.
Police arrested a woman on charges that she had sex with a dog inside her home west of Wilford. Her boyfriend was also arrested after he allegedly took photographs of the sex acts.
Police say the investigation began late last month from a concerned citizen's tip.
Troopers arrested 24-year-old Samantha L. Golt, on charges that she had sexual intercourse with a dog. Her 25-year-old boyfriend, James P. Crow, was also arrested.
Police say both have been charged with engaging in a sexual act with an animal and conspiracy. They were released after posting bail.
Golt hung up on a reporter when contacted at her home early Friday morning.
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 22 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 51 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
23 min ago