Police accuse Del. woman of sex with dog
MILFORD, Del. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware state police are investigating allegations of bestiality.
Police arrested a woman on charges that she had sex with a dog inside her home west of Wilford. Her boyfriend was also arrested after he allegedly took photographs of the sex acts.
Police say the investigation began late last month from a concerned citizen's tip.
Troopers arrested 24-year-old Samantha L. Golt, on charges that she had sexual intercourse with a dog. Her 25-year-old boyfriend, James P. Crow, was also arrested.
Police say both have been charged with engaging in a sexual act with an animal and conspiracy. They were released after posting bail.
Golt hung up on a reporter when contacted at her home early Friday morning.
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight 53 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ