Police accuse Del. woman of sex with dog
MILFORD, Del. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware state police are investigating allegations of bestiality.
Police arrested a woman on charges that she had sex with a dog inside her home west of Wilford. Her boyfriend was also arrested after he allegedly took photographs of the sex acts.
Police say the investigation began late last month from a concerned citizen's tip.
Troopers arrested 24-year-old Samantha L. Golt, on charges that she had sexual intercourse with a dog. Her 25-year-old boyfriend, James P. Crow, was also arrested.
Police say both have been charged with engaging in a sexual act with an animal and conspiracy. They were released after posting bail.
Golt hung up on a reporter when contacted at her home early Friday morning.
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation 38 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep 41 min ago
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens 45 min ago
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ 26 min ago