Police: 'Massage therapists' offered sex for money in Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police have arrested two massage parlor employees for allegedly offering to perform sex acts on undercover officers.
Ji Young Kim, 30, of Cherry Street in Philadelphia and Shun Yu Jim, 48, of Flushing, New York are charged with criminal solicitation and prostitution.
Police say the women were arrested following an undercover operation at two massage parlors in Philadelphia: 209 North 11th Street and 1010 Cherry Street.
The undercover operation was conducted from January 2 through January 9 after police received complaints that illicit sexual acts were being performed at each business.
philadelphia, prostitution, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 54 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 55 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 58 min ago
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession 14 min ago
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
57 min ago