SEPTA train accident leaves one dead in Bucks Co.
MIDDLETOWN TWP., Pa. - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after being struck by a SEPTA commuter train in Bucks County Friday.
The accident occurred around 1:00 p.m. on the West Trenton Line in the area of West Lincoln Highway and Rising Sun Avenue in Middletown Township.
Train service has been suspended between the West Trenton and Neshaminy Falls Station during the investigation.
SEPTA, train accident, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 30 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion 48 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
48 min ago