U.S. Marshals: 6abc.com reader tips lead to 4th arrest (PHOTOS)
PHILADELPHIA - January 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- The U.S Marshals have made another arrest from their most wanted list Friday night, and they are crediting an Action News viewer.
Police arrested Nathaniel Dill around 10:00 p.m. in the 100 block of North 52nd Street in West Philadelphia.
He was wanted on attempted murder and firearms charges.
Dill was featured in the "U.S. Marshals ID Most Wanted in Philly" slideshow on 6abc.com.
In all, six of the men identified as "most wanted" have been arrested since the feature was launched, with four of those arrests coming from tips provided by 6abc.com readers, the U.S. Marshals said.
west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 34 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos