3 injured when car strikes tree in Juniata
JUNIATA - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were hospitalized after a single car crash in the Juniata section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:20 Saturday morning on the northbound outer lanes of Roosevelt Boulevard near Adams Avenue.
Authorities say the driver of the vehicle lost control, spun out and crashed into a tree.
The driver and his two passengers - all in their 20s - were taken to area hospitals for non-life threatening injuries.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia, roosevelt boulevard, accident, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philadelphia 8 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos