3 residents displaced in Deptford house fire
DEPTFORD, NJ - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been displaced by a house fire in Deptford, New Jersey.
It happened around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 1300 block of Cooper Street in Gloucester County.
Crews reported seeing flames coming from the second floor of the residence.
Arriving firefighters quickly went to work battling the blaze.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 38 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 36 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 11 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos