3 residents displaced in Deptford house fire
DEPTFORD, NJ - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been displaced by a house fire in Deptford, New Jersey.
It happened around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 1300 block of Cooper Street in Gloucester County.
Crews reported seeing flames coming from the second floor of the residence.
Arriving firefighters quickly went to work battling the blaze.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Camden teen reported missing 16 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 44 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose