3 residents displaced in Deptford house fire
DEPTFORD, NJ - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been displaced by a house fire in Deptford, New Jersey.
It happened around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 1300 block of Cooper Street in Gloucester County.
Crews reported seeing flames coming from the second floor of the residence.
Arriving firefighters quickly went to work battling the blaze.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 37 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware 47 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands