3 residents displaced in Deptford house fire
DEPTFORD, NJ - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been displaced by a house fire in Deptford, New Jersey.
It happened around 6:00 Saturday morning on the 1300 block of Cooper Street in Gloucester County.
Crews reported seeing flames coming from the second floor of the residence.
Arriving firefighters quickly went to work battling the blaze.
The flames were brought under control and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
new jersey, gloucester county, fire, local/state
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 18 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 37 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 8 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos