Del man arrested for stealing from grandmother
REHOBOTH, Del. - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- State Police have arrested a Delaware man, wanted for stealing and making purchases with his 82-year-old grandmother's credit card.
24-year-old Maxwell J. Schenck was taken into custody following an anonymous tip.
Authorities say Schenck stole the card and made a number of fraudulent purchases totaling more than $2,500. He last used the credit card back in November.
Schenck was also wanted by Rehoboth Police for theft and three capiases out of various courts in Delaware.
He faces two counts of Felony Theft and 61 counts stemming from the fraudulent credit card usage.
Schenck remains in police custody.
delaware, sussex county, theft, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?