Del man arrested for stealing from grandmother
REHOBOTH, Del. - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- State Police have arrested a Delaware man, wanted for stealing and making purchases with his 82-year-old grandmother's credit card.
24-year-old Maxwell J. Schenck was taken into custody following an anonymous tip.
Authorities say Schenck stole the card and made a number of fraudulent purchases totaling more than $2,500. He last used the credit card back in November.
Schenck was also wanted by Rehoboth Police for theft and three capiases out of various courts in Delaware.
He faces two counts of Felony Theft and 61 counts stemming from the fraudulent credit card usage.
Schenck remains in police custody.
delaware, sussex county, theft, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies