Police investigate fatal shooting in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - January 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a homicide in the Germantown section Saturday.
It happened around 3:45 p.m. in the 5900 block of East Wister Street.
Police say a man in his 20's was shot once in the chest.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, homicide, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 32 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 7 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball