NJ driver freed after crashing into pole
CLAYTON, N.J. - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- An early morning one-car crash in Clayton, New Jersey left a man hospitalized.
The accident occurred around 4:15 a.m. on Delsea Drive near Madison Avenue.
Police say the driver lost control of his vehicle and struck a pole, trapping the man behind the wheel.
The male driver was freed a short time later.
He was taken to Cooper University Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
There is no word if fog may have played a role in the crash.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 49 min ago
- Splendid spring finale 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila. 34 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 2 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer 42 min ago
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 38 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman...
42 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
38 min ago