Man stabbed in Center City club fight
CENTER CITY - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an argument outside a club in Center City has left a man fighting for his life at the hospital.
It happened at around 1:30 a.m. at 720 Arch Street.
Police say an argument involving a group of males escalated into a fight.
During the fight, a 22-year-old man was stabbed in the stomach.
He is listed in critical condition at Hahnemann University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, stabbing, fight, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 26 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash