Man stabbed in Center City club fight
CENTER CITY - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an argument outside a club in Center City has left a man fighting for his life at the hospital.
It happened at around 1:30 a.m. at 720 Arch Street.
Police say an argument involving a group of males escalated into a fight.
During the fight, a 22-year-old man was stabbed in the stomach.
He is listed in critical condition at Hahnemann University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, stabbing, fight, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Temps soar above normal
34 min ago