Man stabbed in Center City club fight
CENTER CITY - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say an argument outside a club in Center City has left a man fighting for his life at the hospital.
It happened at around 1:30 a.m. at 720 Arch Street.
Police say an argument involving a group of males escalated into a fight.
During the fight, a 22-year-old man was stabbed in the stomach.
He is listed in critical condition at Hahnemann University Hospital.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, stabbing, fight, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 37 min ago