1 critical following Hunting Park shooting
HUNTING PARK - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in the city's Hunting Park section Sunday morning.
The shooting occurred at around 7:30 a.m. on the intersection of North 3rd Street and West Sedgley Avenue.
Arriving officers found a male, 25 to 30 years old, with multiple gunshot wounds to the left leg, abdomen and chest.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are searching for a silver vehicle that fled the scene.
There are no arrest, however, police say the victim is being uncooperative.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 30 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 54 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 11 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
58 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
30 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
54 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos