1 critical following Hunting Park shooting
HUNTING PARK - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in the city's Hunting Park section Sunday morning.
The shooting occurred at around 7:30 a.m. on the intersection of North 3rd Street and West Sedgley Avenue.
Arriving officers found a male, 25 to 30 years old, with multiple gunshot wounds to the left leg, abdomen and chest.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are searching for a silver vehicle that fled the scene.
There are no arrest, however, police say the victim is being uncooperative.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police