1 critical following Hunting Park shooting
HUNTING PARK - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in the city's Hunting Park section Sunday morning.
The shooting occurred at around 7:30 a.m. on the intersection of North 3rd Street and West Sedgley Avenue.
Arriving officers found a male, 25 to 30 years old, with multiple gunshot wounds to the left leg, abdomen and chest.
Medics transported the victim to Temple University Hospital in critical condition.
Police are searching for a silver vehicle that fled the scene.
There are no arrest, however, police say the victim is being uncooperative.
philadelphia, hunting park, shooting, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 21 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Space suit issue prompts delay of second spacewalk 5 min ago