Police locate missing Wilmington man
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a missing man from the Brookmeade community of Wilmington, Delaware has been found.
20-year-old Alexander Kerr was last seen Saturday night.
A Gold Alert was issued due to his medical status but has since been canceled.
Police say Kerr was located sometime Sunday but no further information has been released.
delaware, wilmington, missing person, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 55 min ago
- Brisk And Cold 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 43 min ago
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 44 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 48 min ago
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Brisk And Cold
41 min ago
- Raising healthy kids: Radiation exposure
26 min ago
- Truck stuck under RR overpass in Bensalem
34 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect...
44 min ago