Molotov cocktails found at Phila. car lot
KENSINGTON - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating the discovery of three incendiary devices, known as Molotov cocktails, at a car lot in Philadelphia.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Monday when then fire marshal was called to the scene at Mike's Auto Sales in the Kensington section.
The devices were not lit, investigators said.
It's not yet known who left the devices there or why.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
philadelphia, kensington, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 21 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 37 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos