Molotov cocktails found at Phila. car lot
KENSINGTON - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating the discovery of three incendiary devices, known as Molotov cocktails, at a car lot in Philadelphia.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Monday when then fire marshal was called to the scene at Mike's Auto Sales in the Kensington section.
The devices were not lit, investigators said.
It's not yet known who left the devices there or why.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
philadelphia, kensington, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station