Molotov cocktails found at Phila. car lot
KENSINGTON - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating the discovery of three incendiary devices, known as Molotov cocktails, at a car lot in Philadelphia.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Monday when then fire marshal was called to the scene at Mike's Auto Sales in the Kensington section.
The devices were not lit, investigators said.
It's not yet known who left the devices there or why.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
philadelphia, kensington, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 49 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
49 min ago