Molotov cocktails found at Phila. car lot
KENSINGTON - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating the discovery of three incendiary devices, known as Molotov cocktails, at a car lot in Philadelphia.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Monday when then fire marshal was called to the scene at Mike's Auto Sales in the Kensington section.
The devices were not lit, investigators said.
It's not yet known who left the devices there or why.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
philadelphia, kensington, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 55 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 17 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 50 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 43 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 59 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
17 min ago