Molotov cocktails found at Phila. car lot
KENSINGTON - January 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating the discovery of three incendiary devices, known as Molotov cocktails, at a car lot in Philadelphia.
It was around 10:45 a.m. Monday when then fire marshal was called to the scene at Mike's Auto Sales in the Kensington section.
The devices were not lit, investigators said.
It's not yet known who left the devices there or why.
There were no reports of any injuries or damage.
philadelphia, kensington, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 33 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 26 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 32 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 30 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
25 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos