Pa. teen to remain in custody over school threats
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County teenager will remain locked up indefinitely for making terroristic threats against his high school.
The 14-year old said he wanted to kill teachers and students at Council Rock South last month.
Authorities found two handguns during a search of the boy's home.
He later pled guilty to making terroristic threats.
On Tuesday, a judge ordered the teen to remain in juvenile custody possibly until the age of 21.
His case will be reviewed very six months.
He must also write a letter of apology to the school.
pennsylvania, bucks county, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 3 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
15 min ago
- Woman shot while sleeping in South...
1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos