Pa. teen to remain in custody over school threats
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Bucks County teenager will remain locked up indefinitely for making terroristic threats against his high school.
The 14-year old said he wanted to kill teachers and students at Council Rock South last month.
Authorities found two handguns during a search of the boy's home.
He later pled guilty to making terroristic threats.
On Tuesday, a judge ordered the teen to remain in juvenile custody possibly until the age of 21.
His case will be reviewed very six months.
He must also write a letter of apology to the school.
pennsylvania, bucks county, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 41 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 31 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 27 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 26 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 24 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 23 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 30 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 21 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 34 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
31 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
41 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
27 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
34 min ago