Injuries reported in SEPTA bus, car collision
LOGAN - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least six people suffered injuries after a car and SEPTA bus collided in Philadelphia's Logan section.
It happened shortly before 7:00 p.m. at Broad and Cayuga streets.
SEPTA officials say a Route 16 bus, that was heading southbound along Broad Street, collided with a car.
Five people from the bus and one person from the car were taken to Temple University Hospital for care.
None of the injuries appear life threatening.
philadelphia, logan, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos