Injuries reported in SEPTA bus, car collision
LOGAN - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least six people suffered injuries after a car and SEPTA bus collided in Philadelphia's Logan section.
It happened shortly before 7:00 p.m. at Broad and Cayuga streets.
SEPTA officials say a Route 16 bus, that was heading southbound along Broad Street, collided with a car.
Five people from the bus and one person from the car were taken to Temple University Hospital for care.
None of the injuries appear life threatening.
philadelphia, logan, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 18 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
9 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
18 min ago