Injuries reported in SEPTA bus, car collision
LOGAN - January 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- At least six people suffered injuries after a car and SEPTA bus collided in Philadelphia's Logan section.
It happened shortly before 7:00 p.m. at Broad and Cayuga streets.
SEPTA officials say a Route 16 bus, that was heading southbound along Broad Street, collided with a car.
Five people from the bus and one person from the car were taken to Temple University Hospital for care.
None of the injuries appear life threatening.
philadelphia, logan, accident, SEPTA, local/state
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry