Police search for 7-Eleven robber in Bethlehem
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for an armed man who robbed a 7-Eleven in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania early Wednesday morning.
The incident happened at the convenience store located on Broad Street.
Police say they are not sure what the robber got away with.
The suspect is described as a black male with dreadlocks and wearing a baseball cap.
Anyone with information should contact the police.
7-eleven, bethlehem, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 35 min ago
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash