Police seek missing man from Hopewell Twp.
HOPEWELL TWP., N.J. - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man from Mercer County, New Jersey.
Christopher Franz, 48, of the Titusville section of Hopewell Township, has been missing since January 6th.
Police say Franz was last seen at his sister's house in Solebury, Pa. that night.
His family members tell police that Franz suffers from bipolar disorder but is not considered violent or dangerous.
Franz is described as being 5'10" tall weighing 160 lbs. with brown hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and brown boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hopewell Township Police Department at (609) 737-3100.
new jersey, mercer county, missing person, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought 7 min ago
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills 47 min ago
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle 11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos