Police seek missing man from Hopewell Twp.
HOPEWELL TWP., N.J. - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man from Mercer County, New Jersey.
Christopher Franz, 48, of the Titusville section of Hopewell Township, has been missing since January 6th.
Police say Franz was last seen at his sister's house in Solebury, Pa. that night.
His family members tell police that Franz suffers from bipolar disorder but is not considered violent or dangerous.
Franz is described as being 5'10" tall weighing 160 lbs. with brown hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and brown boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hopewell Township Police Department at (609) 737-3100.
new jersey, mercer county, missing person, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown 28 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington 1 min ago
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 14 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 12 min ago
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch 9 min ago
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as...
9 min ago