Police seek missing man from Hopewell Twp.
HOPEWELL TWP., N.J. - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man from Mercer County, New Jersey.
Christopher Franz, 48, of the Titusville section of Hopewell Township, has been missing since January 6th.
Police say Franz was last seen at his sister's house in Solebury, Pa. that night.
His family members tell police that Franz suffers from bipolar disorder but is not considered violent or dangerous.
Franz is described as being 5'10" tall weighing 160 lbs. with brown hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and brown boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hopewell Township Police Department at (609) 737-3100.
new jersey, mercer county, missing person, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ