Police seek missing man from Hopewell Twp.
HOPEWELL TWP., N.J. - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a missing man from Mercer County, New Jersey.
Christopher Franz, 48, of the Titusville section of Hopewell Township, has been missing since January 6th.
Police say Franz was last seen at his sister's house in Solebury, Pa. that night.
His family members tell police that Franz suffers from bipolar disorder but is not considered violent or dangerous.
Franz is described as being 5'10" tall weighing 160 lbs. with brown hair and eyes. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and brown boots.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Hopewell Township Police Department at (609) 737-3100.
new jersey, mercer county, missing person, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 13 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 15 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 1 min ago
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela...
1 min ago