Man walks up to drive-thru, robs restaurant
CLAYMONT, Del. (AP) - January 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a fast-food restaurant in Claymont has been robbed.
Troopers say about 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, a man walked up to the drive-thru window at a McDonald's on Philadelphia Pike. The man implied that he was armed and demanded money from the cashier.
The cashier gave the man money. The suspect ran away through the parking lot.
delaware, robbery, local/state
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered 54 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school 2 min ago
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests