Search for gunman in SW Philadelphia shooting
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the gunman who shot a 24-year-old man in Southwest Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
The shooting happened just after midnight at the intersection of 66th and Gesner Street.
Police say the suspect shot a man in the hand and side. The victim managed to walk to a nearby police station to get help.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and is listed in critical but stable condition.
So far, there have been no arrests or a motive behind the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer 53 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co. 40 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault 43 min ago
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery 42 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
53 min ago
- Real estate scam sidelines beach goers in...
55 min ago
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
50 min ago