Teen shot in thigh in SW Philadelphia
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 19-year-old male was shot in the thigh in Southwest Philadelphia Wednesday night.
The shooting occurred around 7:45 p.m. at 64th and Upland Streets.
According to police, someone opened fire on the teen and struck him in the thigh.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment and is listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests made and police are trying to determine the motive.
teens, shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man