Woman accused of stealing from elderly in Chester Co.
TREDYFFRIN TWP., Pa. January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a Philadelphia woman stole thousands from the elderly in her care in Chester County, Pennsylvania.
The incident happened at the Highgate Assisted Living in Tredyffrin Township.
According to investigators, 37-year-old Regina Oliver worked as a caregiver at the facility.
They say she stole cash and jewelry from the residents between 80 and 90 years of age.
Oliver was charged and released on $10,000 bail.
theft, elder abuse, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 58 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 25 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 28 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball