Arrest made in Pennsylvania Target store thefts
LEHIGH COUNTY, Pa. - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Prosecutors have charged a woman for stealing thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from several Target stores in Pennsylvania.
The thefts took place at Target stores located in Lehigh, Northampton and Berks Counties.
Police say, 41-year-old Torral Scott of Queens, New York stole items like computer hard drives and ink cartridges, totally more than 30-thousand dollars.
The thefts happened between June and October of last year.
Authorities say two other women are also facing charges in the case.
target, berks county, lehigh county, northampton county, theft, pennsylvania, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 29 min ago
- Record Warmth! 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
29 min ago
- Record Warmth!
14 min ago