Water main break closes Main Line school in Pennsylvania
BRYN MAWR, Pa. - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A water main break forced a school on Philadelphia's Main Line to cancel classes Thursday.
The break happened in Bryn Mawr, Pa. early Thursday at Yarrow and Morris Streets.
The nearby Shipley School lost water service and had to cancel classes.
The break also opened a large hole in the road, disrupting traffic in the area.
Repair crews are on the scene.
There is no word how long it will take to repair the damage.
pennsylvania, water main break, school, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 14 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs