Crash causes natural gas leak in Delaware County
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Utility crews were on the scene of a gas leak in Delaware County Thursday.
It happened at 12:45 p.m. in the 7000 block of Radbourne Road in Upper Darby.
Police say the driver of a vehicle lost control and hit a gas meter at the home.
The impact caused an active gas leak.
Peco crews arrived a short time later and had the gas shut off to the home by 1:30 p.m.
Only one home was affected.
pennsylvania, gas leak, delaware county, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 16 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 13 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 22 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
14 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
22 min ago