Crash causes natural gas leak in Delaware County
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Utility crews were on the scene of a gas leak in Delaware County Thursday.
It happened at 12:45 p.m. in the 7000 block of Radbourne Road in Upper Darby.
Police say the driver of a vehicle lost control and hit a gas meter at the home.
The impact caused an active gas leak.
Peco crews arrived a short time later and had the gas shut off to the home by 1:30 p.m.
Only one home was affected.
pennsylvania, gas leak, delaware county, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases