Philly teen suffering from autism goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a missing teenager who suffers from autism.
14-year-old Chelsea Ramsey-Jones was reported missing Monday from the 100 block of North 60th Street after she failed to return home from Barry Elementary School.
On Thursday, Southwest Detectives were informed that she is Autistic and suffers cognitive impairment.
She was last seen wearing a brown jacket with a fur collar, a red shirt, black skirt and black tights.
She is approximately 5'6" tall.
Anyone with information should contact Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183 or dial 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 53 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman 22 min ago
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden 32 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 5 min ago
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 41 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro