Philly teen suffering from autism goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a missing teenager who suffers from autism.
14-year-old Chelsea Ramsey-Jones was reported missing Monday from the 100 block of North 60th Street after she failed to return home from Barry Elementary School.
On Thursday, Southwest Detectives were informed that she is Autistic and suffers cognitive impairment.
She was last seen wearing a brown jacket with a fur collar, a red shirt, black skirt and black tights.
She is approximately 5'6" tall.
Anyone with information should contact Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183 or dial 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 28 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA 17 min ago
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend 12 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Finding the perfect bra