Philly teen suffering from autism goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - January 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for a missing teenager who suffers from autism.
14-year-old Chelsea Ramsey-Jones was reported missing Monday from the 100 block of North 60th Street after she failed to return home from Barry Elementary School.
On Thursday, Southwest Detectives were informed that she is Autistic and suffers cognitive impairment.
She was last seen wearing a brown jacket with a fur collar, a red shirt, black skirt and black tights.
She is approximately 5'6" tall.
Anyone with information should contact Southwest Detectives at 215-686-3183 or dial 911.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 34 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman 29 min ago
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 22 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth 38 min ago
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more