Berks Co. firefighter accused of arson
BERKS COUNTY, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have solved a 4-year-old arson case involving a volunteer firefighter in Berks County.
Authorities say Kellen Klee has been charged with arson and has confessed to setting a house fire in Windsor Township last November.
Klee was applying for a firefighter's job in Virginia when the incident happened.
He told police, he splashed fuel on the home and used a lighter to ignite the blaze.
He then walked home, called police and returned to help battle the blaze.
fire, arson, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 6 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 51 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 58 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 12 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
12 min ago
- 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
31 min ago
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
59 min ago