Berks Co. firefighter accused of arson
BERKS COUNTY, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have solved a 4-year-old arson case involving a volunteer firefighter in Berks County.
Authorities say Kellen Klee has been charged with arson and has confessed to setting a house fire in Windsor Township last November.
Klee was applying for a firefighter's job in Virginia when the incident happened.
He told police, he splashed fuel on the home and used a lighter to ignite the blaze.
He then walked home, called police and returned to help battle the blaze.
fire, arson, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book