Berks Co. firefighter accused of arson
BERKS COUNTY, Pa. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police have solved a 4-year-old arson case involving a volunteer firefighter in Berks County.
Authorities say Kellen Klee has been charged with arson and has confessed to setting a house fire in Windsor Township last November.
Klee was applying for a firefighter's job in Virginia when the incident happened.
He told police, he splashed fuel on the home and used a lighter to ignite the blaze.
He then walked home, called police and returned to help battle the blaze.
fire, arson, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 35 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 38 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 27 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
35 min ago
- Group calls on Phila. City Council for...
33 min ago