Man charged with manufacturing meth in Seaford
SEAFORD, Del. (AP) - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- State police say a Seaford man has been charged with manufacturing methamphetamine at his home after a months-long investigation.
Police say 42-year-old Benjamin Wright was actively smoking meth when troopers and other members of a drug task force arrived at his home to execute a search warrant on Thursday. Wright was arrested without incident.
Police say they found methamphetamine in various stages of the manufacturing process along with ingredients used to make the drug and other paraphernalia.
Police say they dismantled the meth lab and removed the materials from Wright's house.
drugs, delaware, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 13 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
51 min ago