Teen hospitalized after Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a teenage girl injured Thursday night.
Police responded to reports of gun shots in the area of 25th and North Tatnall Street around 9:00 p.m. Police found a 15-year-old girl shot in the lower leg.
She was transported to Wilmington Hospital where she was treated for her injuries.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wilmington Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
teens, shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
1 min ago