Teen hospitalized after Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a teenage girl injured Thursday night.
Police responded to reports of gun shots in the area of 25th and North Tatnall Street around 9:00 p.m. Police found a 15-year-old girl shot in the lower leg.
She was transported to Wilmington Hospital where she was treated for her injuries.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wilmington Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
teens, shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 57 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 16 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 28 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 24 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
24 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos