Teen hospitalized after Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a teenage girl injured Thursday night.
Police responded to reports of gun shots in the area of 25th and North Tatnall Street around 9:00 p.m. Police found a 15-year-old girl shot in the lower leg.
She was transported to Wilmington Hospital where she was treated for her injuries.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wilmington Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
teens, shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies