Teen hospitalized after Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - January 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a shooting that left a teenage girl injured Thursday night.
Police responded to reports of gun shots in the area of 25th and North Tatnall Street around 9:00 p.m. Police found a 15-year-old girl shot in the lower leg.
She was transported to Wilmington Hospital where she was treated for her injuries.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Wilmington Confidential Tip Line at 302-576-3990 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
teens, shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 14 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 17 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 44 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 27 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment